Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well drat!

My thought to not use any of my WPAs this week sorta fell by the wayside. Oh, well. I waited too long to eat supper last night and was starving, so I ate too much and had to go into my weekly points. I know that, for next time, if we're planning an outing like we did last night, I need to have a small 0 or 1 Point snack so that I can stay under control at supper. At least I learned something from the experience, which is, after all, what this program is for. We also learned that we'll have to come up with a different "quick meal" to replace the keilbasa stuff because it's just got way too many Points.

I ended up not going to work out last night, but S. & I have made a date to go tomorrow after I get off work. I've decided that, if he wusses out on me, I'll go anyway. I've got to start working out again. I think I'll make an appointment for a fitness assessment while I'm there. I know I won't like what I see, but it will give me a benchmark so that, when I get re-assessed in three months, I'll know how far I've come. :-)

Onward.

No comments: