Monday, March 12, 2007

Back after a week off

So, okay. I went to the doc's on Thursday. I knew, intellectually, that my scale @ home weighed lighter than his does, but I didn't expect it to weigh 15 pounds lighter. Oh, well. Still, it showed that I'd lost 9 pounds since my last visit, which was nice. He also said it didn't really matter about the number, so long as it's going down. I'm okay with that. After we got done there, we went to Wal-Mart, where we found a digital scale that weighs up to 400 so S. can weigh in, too. That's a good thing.

Anyway, so I adjusted my weights accordingly. I'm still down 7 pounds (more by Wednesday's weigh-in, I'm sure) but down from 260 instead of 245. That didn't freak me out as much as I thought it would... My Ob/Gyn's scale shows that I've lost 19 pounds since August, so it's going down and that is the correct direction.

I'm planning on going to the Y after work (depending on how I'm feeling with this gorram time change) and at least do cardio. I need to get into the habit of going. Hopefully, they'll have gotten whatever electrical problem they were having fixed so I can start swimming soon. I found my suit, my legs are healed... :-) It'll be much kinder on my joints than some of the other options for cardio. Still, I'll prolly use the bike or something tonight. I'm saving my weights for W/F so that S. & I can work out together.

It was kinda difficult to stay on program (by making sure I got all of my DPAs) while off routine, but I'm sure that I'll be back in the swing of things this week. Anyway, I'm gonna go take my AM walk and try to wake up.

No comments: