Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yep, it's official.

I need a belt. I knew that, intellectually, but I got solid, irrefutable proof this morning. I went to the restroom this morning before I came in to work. As I was doing my bidness, I realized that I had pulled my pants down as though they had an elastic waist, rather than unbuttoning/unzipping them. I sat there and laughed for 5 full minutes.

I splurged this afternoon and got a box of Junior Mints. They are 5 Points for the box, but that still leaves me with 10 Points for supper. Since it's just me, I don't think that's gonna be an issue. I'll probably have some cottage cheese and lunch meat, which will be like 8 points. That leaves me 2 points for some milk. I didn't get my oils today... gotta get better about that. If I feel up to it when I get home, I'll do 30 minutes on the pedaler to earn enough for the oil on a salad (0 Pts). I'll use lemon juice as my "dressing" and it'll be fine. Or, I'll forgo the milk because my yogurt, string cheese & cottage cheese should be enough dairy for the day.

I'm getting a lot better at this planning thing. :-)

S. & I are going to be having corned beef & cabbage for St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. It's going to blow a bunch of my Points, but it'll be worth it. It's only once a year. I still have all of my WPAs, so it'll be fine. I'll just need to make sure that I'm drinking a lot of water because corned beef is soooooo high in Na+.

My order from Avon is here. Well... at home. :-) I ordered a set of duffle bags. One of them will be for my gym stuff, so I can have my bag packed to go to the gym. I'll put my workout clothes, my swim suit, flip flops, shorts to wear over the swim suit, &c. Now, if I can just figure out what keeps aggravating the skin on my legs, I'll be all set.

No comments: