Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Good Workout

I went to the Y yesterday evening and had a good workout. I did my weightlifting and then did 30 minutes on the treadmill. By the end, I was sweating like a pig. :-) Still, it felt good. My muscles today are a bit tired but not terribly sore. I expect that will come tomorrow, when it's time to lift weight again. S. & I are planning a cardio workout for this evening. I'd thought about swimming, but it's supposed to rain, and in the Spring, that can quickly turn to thunderstorms, so... Instead, I'll probably do another treadmill or recumbent bike workout today. I'm not sure what he'll want to do/be up to doing, but I'll leave that up to him. If he decides he doesn't want to go, then I guess I'll be going by myself. *shrug* I can't make him work out & I can't make him change his diet. All I can do is show what it's doing for me, and encourage his decisions to get healthy. Otherwise, he's a big boy and can make his own decisions for himself.

I'm kind of tired today, and more than a little apathetic, but I expect that's due to hormones. Hopefully I'll be able to move past that in another day or so. I'm still doing well with the program... seems like one of the few things I -am- doing well with. That could -also- be the hormones talking...

Guess I should try to get some work done...

No comments: