Friday, March 02, 2007

TGIF and all that jazz

We've made it to Friday, Kinders. I'm so bouncy today I almost can't stand myself. I keep having to get up and move around because sitting still doesn't use up enough energy. WTF? Who am I? Thankfully, I've had a lot to do moving around. I've spent yesterday and part of today pulling and bagging old magazines. It's a dusty job so I'll be glad for my renewal of Allegra, but it's not too bad. I've already earned 6 activity points just doing that. Wow! Hopefully, that will help me get some more fluid off and show another loss on the scale. I'm a bit behind on my water today (just started drinking it), but I'll get caught up. I can tell now when I've not had enough, which is good. I also think that I pegged the rash on my legs as a fungal infection because it is responding to the topical antifungal I've been using. Das ist sehr gut. Hopefully, another week of the treatment will have kicked it's tukus enough that I can get in the pool/hot tub.

S. & I are going to the Y tonight. Even if we don't feel up to working out, we decided that we'd go and at least let them "orient" us. :-) I hope that just the effort to get there will be enough to convince us to at least do some cardio. :-) We'll see.

I'm away from the office for a week, so... I hope to write next time about another successful week on the program and another loss. I'll prolly also have stuff from the doctor to talk about.

Tschüss

No comments: