Friday, March 16, 2007

We've made it to Friday

While I have lots to do this weekend so I can't just play the lady of leisure and sleep all day, I am looking forward to sleeping til about 8AM tomorrow. That's still sleeping in, but it's also still getting up in time to get some stuff done tomorrow. I need to work on my game plan for the weekend, so I make sure I actually get done what I need to. The three priorities are housework, studying, and working out. I need to be a bit more specific with regards to the housework I need to get done, but the apartment is starting to drive me crazy... not that it's a long trip at any given time. :-)

If Dr. R has our workbooks graded (which is doubtful at best, but possible), I need to work on that this weekend to make sure I get all of chap. 10 done in good order. I may have to go to either the downtown library or UTs library or some other "not home" place to get some studying done. I tend to make up some sort of reason not to study as much as I need to at home.

Part of that is that the house is such a wreck. I will study this weekend cuz I need to before the Dative case munches my skull, but I want to make the #1 priority this weekend getting at least the living room into living order. I want to get the shelf in the bedroom cleaned off so that we can move it out to the LR and get the DVDs out of the box. Then, we'll work on getting the cedar chest emptied out long enough to get it moved into the bedroom. That will really open up space in the living room so that we both can stretch. I desperately need to start doing ritual again on my own. Okay... I think I have a kind-of idea of what I need to do. I'll make my list and then get 'er done.

Another NSV to report... the underwear that I bought the same time as the 22/24 pants (which -also- didn't fit) now fit. Yay! They are a teensy bit snug, but I think losing maybe one more pound will fix that. They fit well enough that I'm wearing a pair today, so...

No comments: