Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dagnabbit

I'm not sure if there's something in this one pair of knit pants I wear or if I'm having a delayed reaction to whatever I ate Sunday that made my throat swell or what, but when I got home from the Y (more on that in a mo') the insides of my thighs were bright red again. It's much calmer today, so I'm not really sure what happened. *shrug* I'm keeping an eye on it, especially since the pool should be opening back up today (it's been closed due to electrical problems).

Anyway, I actually made myself go to the Y yesterday, even though I was going by myself. I did 10 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes on the treadmill. I'm okay with that. I brought my bathing suit with me to try to swim this evening. However, it's gonna depend on how my legs are doing. I don't want to aggravate anything with chlorine and I'm really tired and I need to study. So, we'll just have to see. I know that swimming will be much easier on my joints and, thusly, I can do it longer. Plus, it's full-body exercise. I guess I'll stop at the Y on the way home. If I don't feel up to swimming, I can walk on the track for a half hour or so. It's all good. I do need to make sure I'm stretching my calves well because I'm starting to have issues with plantar faciitis. So... There we go.

I'm still doing well with WW, but I'm trying to come up with protein ideas for during the day because I'm just not getting enough. Man cannot live by string cheese alone. *smirk* I think I'm gonna have another good weigh in this week. I know that my loss will slow down to a pound or less per week, so I'm enjoying these big losses while I can. :-)

No comments: