Monday, March 19, 2007

Getting my act together... or trying to

So, I've set up my schedule to get to the gym. I'm set to go M & W to lift weights, then T, F, Sat for cardio. I figure I'll walk @ work on Thursday AM (weather permitting) and take Sun off. I need to do a bit of cardio on M/W, but it won't be a full-out cardio day like T, F, & Sat. There are always going to be days that S. can't go with me, and I need to go anyway. I'm hoping that he will also do the same when I can't go with him. We're paying for this membership and we are, by Goddess, gonna use it. :-)

I'm trying to prepare myself for either a no-loss week or a slight gain week this week due to Aunt Flo. I'm also a tad constipated, and I hope that gets worked out before too much longer. I'm going to also be retaining fluid this week, so I need to make sure I watch my Na+ and get plenty of water to try to combat that. Still, I had an 8 pound loss last week, so I can probably afford a minimal/no loss week and not get too far off track. I'm staying OP, so it'll be fine.

I didn't earn the APs I wanted to last week, hence the re-commitment to get my tushie to the gym. I want there to be less and less of my tushie. :-)

I'm also re-committing to doing FlyLady. The more de-cluttering we can get done, the easier a move to our very own house would be. I don't think we'll be able to do that at the end of this lease, but maybe in 2009, unless we suddenly come into a bunch of $$, which I don't think likely. :-) We still have a bunch of bills to pay to clean up S.'s credit and I need to re-establish credit in some way. Maybe if his is clean enough, my lack thereof won't matter too much, especially if we have a chunk to put down.

Anyway. I'm re-committing this week to eat OP every day, get to the gym at least 3/5 days, and work on my Zone work and my German every day. I can do this. Really.

No comments: