Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

I had a post all written and then lost my internet connection. :-( So, count yourself lucky that I'm not going to try to re-create it, just hit the highlights.

I'm on Spring Break this week. I still have to work (just like I worked during my College's SB), but I don't have to stress about getting to class on time this week. I have a few projects/assignments/papers due in the next few weeks, so I'm intending to see if I can't actually get myself ahead a little this week so that I can go out of town in a couple of weeks and not stress about it. Hell, who am I kidding? I'll stress anyway, but I'm going to try to mitigate it. ;-)

Hormones are still whack. I think we can all agree that is my default setting right now. Tired and hormonal. LOL But I'm putting a plan in place so that I can better deal with the hormonal-based cravings. I'm not exactly hungry post-op and I can't eat very much at a time, anyway. But the cravings are just about killing me. Sheesh! I'm really trying not to feed the beast in hopes that starving it will make it go away. Not having a lot of luck. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted. I don't mind the PMS-like stuff that I'm dealing with, but it would be all kinds of awesome if I'd actually get the menstrual to go with the pre-menstrual. YKWIM? Frankly, I'm so not in the way of caring if I'm fertile or not. DH had a vasectomy, anyway, so we are obviously not wanting kidlets. Thusly, I don't really much care if I -ever- get a period again, so long as I'm not stuck in this constant state of any-day-now-really. My only concern re: periods & the lack thereof is the accompanying side-effects of low estrogen/other hormones. I can work around that, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found you over at Lisa's blog. You used to follow me when I was The Unknown Dieter until Allan chased me away from blogging too, like he is with Lisa. Now I have a new blog and my name is out there - thanks to buddy Allan, but I am ignoring him. Would love to connect with you again.

H. R. Duby said...

@Darla I wondered if it were the same idiot. :-( Grrr. I really enjoyed reading your blog and I'm sorry that the troll chased you off your bridge. Glad you are back. :-)