Monday, May 11, 2009

Woot!

So, okay... I was admonished by WW Online for "losing too fast", but I did banish 5.8# this week, which got me under 270#. If I keep losing that much every week, I'll worry. But every once and a while, one has a woosh that enables one to lose a bunch of weight all at once when one hasn't lost at all for a while. The only real changes I made this past week were to get at least 20 minutes of exercise every day and to cut back on my carbonated beverages. I guess that I was doing something right. :-)

As I posted last week, I'm set to get back in the gym today. I've not been in an uber long time, so I'll have to make sure I don't over-do it. But I think that it's still an good thing. :-) As much as I bitch and moan about cardio, I -love- to lift weights. I just need to get back into the habit of doing so.

DH and I are talking about doing a week at Sandals for my 40th birthday (about 6 years) and I really want to have a bikini body by then, even if I -choose- to wear a one piece. :-) Truthfully, I want to have a bikini body before then, but... I want to be fit, healthy and strong. And believe me, when I am, I intend to show off all my hard work. :-D Darn it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And indeed you deserve to show off your hard work. I fully intend to wear great clothes and pretty bathing suits once I've "banished" enough.

Good job!