Thursday, May 21, 2009

Woot! *happy Woofie dance*

I did my weight circuit Friday. By the end of it, I realized that a task I did at work that day strained a muscle in my back. So, no weights for me on Monday. :-( I did, however, do 60 minutes on my pedaler. Tuesday, another migraine. I've decided that it may be my new birth control causing the headaches, as it's progestin-only. Hopefully, it's something I'll get used to. If the headaches have eased off considerably by the time I finish the 3 months of pills I've got, I'll call my OB/Gyn and see what she thinks. Needless to say, no exercise for me on Tuesday. Yesterday, I did my weight circuit, wherein I upped the weight on all of my exercises (tho I needed to reduce the # of reps on my leg extension, as my knee gets cranky if I don't ease into it). Afterward, I decided that I would try walking home from the gym, which is about 2 miles. I may need to go to Map My Walk and see what it is, perzactly. It took me 55 minutes. But, seeing as it was 81 degrees and I was lugging my book bag, I'll graciously accept the near-hour and move on. :-) I'm a bit stiff and sore today, but that tells me that I have my exercise level about right for now. Any more, I'd be hurting, which is not the same as being sore. YKWIM?

Today, all I've managed to do is wrestle with the microfiche reader/printers to vacuum their insides. But that counts as exercise, right? :-) I have a walk on deck for this afternoon. Hopefully it won't be -as- warm as yesterday, but I feel that it prolly will be. That's OK. I have my water bottle and my hat with me. It's all good.

Oh, and did I mention that I banished 1.2# last week? :-)

No comments: