Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Full of Win

Made it to the gym yesterday (for the first time since AUGUST!!!). I was able to lift at the level I left. So, my muscles seem to be in decent shape. It's just my lungs that are pooky. I figure that, if I build up to it, the breathing issues won't be, well, an issue. ;-)

So, yesterday: 20 minute walk around the pond, weights, 35 minutes on the treadmill @ the gym.

Plan for today: 20-30 minute walk this afternoon

Plan for the rest of the week: 20 min walk in the AM and weights on W/F. I'll do extra time on the treadmill depending on time. 20-30 minute walk in the afternoon/evening on Thurs. Saturday will depend on whether I go out of town or not. Sunday is my OFF day.

That sked will remain in effect until summer classes start. Then I'll switch my Thursday walk to the AM before I report to work. I'll make Thursday my distance day eventually, but I'm still working up to it. :-)

No comments: