Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I can't seem to win

So, I had Whooping Cough, and couldn't exercise. I finally get over it, and go back on WW. I took a 20 minute walk on Monday (a week ago). Tuesday, I wake up with the flu. Now, it's bronchitis. Gah! I -am- down 2.2#, which is a good thing, and I'm keeping a weather eye on my Points, even if I'm not being really anal about them and am, instead, pushing fluids to break up the chest congestion.

My sister told me about the diet her trainer has her following and she's had really good results with it. I'm contemplating it right now. I may give it a go, but I don't know yet. It involves drinking a lot of protein drinks, and I am not sure I can deal with that. But she said she's lost 15# in 2.5 months, so it is tempting. Alls I know is that I need to get this weight off and I seem to somehow be sabotaging myself or something. I told DH that, if I'm not careful, I'm going to associate WW with getting sick because everytime I've restarted it lately, I've gotten really sick.

Mostly, I'm just over it. And tired. Let's not forget tired.

No comments: