Monday, February 26, 2007

To sleep, perchance to dream...

I'm still not sleeping like I'd like to. I might have had a better shot at it last night if Miss Cleo hadn't decided to start caterwauling at about 2:30AM. S. got up and got her and brought her into the bedroom, whereupon she laid down on me and went to sleep. She got up about 20 minutes later and went back into the living room, but was mostly quiet the rest of the night. I hope that it's not something wrong with her, but we've already decided we won't wait to take her to the vet if it keeps up.

I stepped on the scale and stepped off and back on just to make sure it really said what I thought I'd seen... While not my "official" WI, I was at 242 this morning. Damn! So, unofficially, I've lost 8 pounds so far. I am hoping that it's something even close to that (starting from 245) by Wednesday. S. & I have decided to move our Y joining date up to tomorrow so we can make sure we can get in there and start working out. I may have to wait on the pool for a bit to see if the rash on my legs goes away. If it does, then no problem. If not, I'll have the doctor check it out to make sure it's nothing contagious. I'd hate to give something to someone. It looked better this morning, so I don't know. If I can't get in the pool right away, I'll use the stationary bike or the treadmill as my cardio equipment until I can get into the pool. Besides, I need to dig my bathing suit out of the back room where it was "packed". S. is going Wednesday to buy some workout clothes & athletic shoes & we're gonna start working out on Wednesday. Yay! He's not actually following the program with me to a T, but he's at least willing to eat OP with me for supper, which helps.

I dunno how it'll work, but I'm gonna shoot for not going into my WPAs or use any of my APs this week. I'll make sure I'm eating all my DPAs, but not go over. I don't know if that will be do-able, but that's my goal. Here's to another healthy week!

No comments: