Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Phone calls sans messages

You know what I hate? People who call me and then don't leave a message. Especially when I get "missed call" notifications. I know you called me. Why don't you tell me why? In normal circumstances, this is an annoying enough process. When I see that the missed call is from the insurance "guru" at my surgeon's office? Nerve wracking! I tried to call her back to see if she could elaborate on why she called me in the first place, but she was on the phone when I called. I left a message. Which she has not yet returned. Grr. Now I'm left with wondering if that was the "Congratulations, you're approved!" call, "You're denied, now we ____." call, "We need more information" call or what.

In the meantime, I keep on keeping on and hope it gets worked out soon. *gnaws nails*

1 comment:

Waning Woman said...

I don't leave messages because I assume that most people don't listen to them. If I don't really want anything, then I'll just call back. In your case though, insurance people aren't calling you to see what you ate for dinner. They want or need SOMETHING.