Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Gah! Why can't we all just get along?

By "we", I mean me, my scale and my doctor's scale. *le sigh*

Doc's scale had me at 287 this morning. How in 9 kinds of hell does my body know when I'm going to the doctor? Why did it decide after three weeks of mostly behaving itself to hold on to that much fluid? Blargh.

Regardless, I'm finished with my 6-month medically supervised diet. I don't know if finishing it with 4-ish pounds to lose before I hit 15# means I'll have to do the liquid diet regardless of how much I'm able to crack down and lose between now and insurance approval, or if my cracking down and getting the rest of the 15# and then some will mean I don't have to. Either way, it's fine. I just would rather prove to my self that I can, in fact, banish 15 measly pounds. Gorram it!

So, this is me, cracking down. Prepare yourselves for a whiney Winter Wolf. There's a cranky storm a'brewin'. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you and hoping for great results!!

Waning Woman said...

I totally had to steal *le sigh* and use it in my blog post today. lol

Good luck!