Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Approved!

Well, I was one of the people who gets quick approval! After submission late on Tuesday, which meant Wednesday, maybe Friday and today, I got a call from my surgeon's office telling me that my insurance had approved my surgery! Now we are playing phone tag to try to schedule my post-op education class (which I have to take prior to surgery) and the surgery itself. Woot!!!! While I may be able to get the rest of the 15 pounds off, "may" is the operative word so I told her I'd go ahead and do the liquid diet so we can go ahead and schedule my surgery. She's trying very hard to get me a surgery date before the end of the year, so keep your fingers crossed for me. :-)

In the meantime, I'm keeping on keeping on and am following my pre-op behavioral plan. I'm so excited!!!! (as should be obvious by my mis-use of the exclamation points)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

W00T! Im so excited for you! I look forward to your next post! Congratulations!