Thursday, November 11, 2010

Phone Call Update (or Lack Thereof)

Still no word from my surgeon's office. I don't know if she called me by accident or what. :-/ I left her a voicemail on Tuesday morning. Her greeting says that all calls are returned within 24-48 hours, which means I -should- hear something back today. As an added precaution, I emailed her to let her know I left her a voicemail. :-) Paranoid, who me? As soon as I hear back from her in any regard, you all will be the first to know.

In the meantime, I'm just keeping on, keeping on. The semester is rapidly winding down and I have an exercise due on Saturday in one class, my final individual project presentation next week (paper due 12/03) in the other class, and the final for the 1st class is due the week after Thanksgiving. Then classes are done for a few weeks. I'm ready for a break, though I'm still loving the heck out of being in Grad School. :-)

Next semester, I'm taking Resources and Services for Young Adults and Public Library Management. That should be fun, especially the YA class since we get to read a lot of YA fiction. I don't know how fun I'll find PL Management especially since I work in an Academic Library, but I know that some skills will translate. Enough about -next- semester. We'll discuss that more in another month or so. :-)

No comments: