Monday, November 10, 2008

Well, poo!

Sadly, my grandiose (I heart that word) plans to start back to exercising this week have been derailed by some sort of upper respiratory infection. *le sigh* I'm pondering the logistics of a doctor visit (leave early today & schlepp there and back on the bus, have the husband bring me in the AM and then to work, or have him come get me from work), but rest assured I will be going. I'm tired of coughing and feeling like crapdoodle. Iffin' I need an antibiotic, I'd rather go and get it over with so I can feel better soonest. YKWIM?

I'm sure that there are people out in the world who are clasping their chests screaming "It's the big one, Elizabeth!" over the fact that I'm actually going to the doc of my own accord and only 4 days into an illness. I really -am- trying to get better about taking care of myself. Really.

The plan tonight is to make it through work, go home, eat soup and go to bed.

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am right now. TTFN.

No comments: