Monday, November 17, 2008

Still coughing

I'm glad that my doctor warned me that I could be coughing like this for a month or more. I'd have thought he was over-exaggerating if he hadn't written the narcotic cough syrup for a refill. If I'm still coughing like this at the end of the cough syrup/capsules, I'll go in and see him again and see if we need to do anything else. Since I can't really exercise with this crap still attacking my lungs, I've decided that I'm going to try to take advantage of the time and clean house. At least I can sit and rest when I need to. It just sucks that my cough syrup is making me nauseated. Oh, well. Such are the joys of hydrocodone, right?

Back to your regularly scheduled blog reading. Eventually, I hope that this blog will actually get back to talking about wellness with regards to diet and exercise. I will direct your attention to the weight loss ticker on the left hand side of your screen, however. Astute viewers will notice the downward trend. Guess the Wellbutrin is helping.

No comments: