Monday, February 21, 2011

Hmmmm....

Well, for the first time since surgery, I'm UP on a weigh-in. I guess I'm in the holding pattern of "is it a stall? is it NOT a stall?". *le sigh* I'm drinking, drinking, drinking in case it's a fluid retention thing because I was without my diuretics for a few days. I know that it'll all come out fine in the end because I'm not eating enough to have actually gained fat. Mostly just trying not to beat myself up about it.

On a somewhat related note, I don't know if it's the fact that I've banished nearly 60 pounds total or if it's because I'm not taking hormonal birth contorl or if my surgeon just flipped a switch when he was in removing 85% of my stomach, but my libido has gone into overdrive. I'm not complaining, and neither is my DH. ;-) It's just a little weird considering how low my libido has been over the years. YKWIM?

Right now, I'm just praying that the rain comes soon so my head will quit hurting. Then, stay gone until after I do a long-ish walk this afternoon. I really don't want to have to do the treadmill. :-/

Have a great week, gang.

3 comments:

Waning Woman said...

Have a great week, too. Here's to those pounds melting away soon.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I'm so excited about this process for you and I'm sure you have to be feeling better everyday! Don't stress about stalling...I'm sure you know all the reasons they can happen so I won't beat a dead horse. Just stay the course and the process will do what it's supposed to do! Just curious...why don't you like the treadmill? It's actually easier on your joints than outside is...even with walking. and you can always put it at an incline. Just a thought and my own curiousity. BTW, I didn't forget you. I'll send that workout tomorrow.

H. R. Duby said...

@Kim I don't like the treadmill because it makes me feel like I'm on a hamster wheel. :-) I really prefer walking outside when I can because it lets me get fresh air and sunshine, which benefit me in ways that just cardio don't. Cardio + Nature = Happy Wolfcub. :-)