Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

First, a couple of NSVs.

1. I wore a pair of jeans in public. I've not been able to wear these jeans since my major weightloss in 2007, so woot! The best part about them is that they are a size that does not have a W in it. They're still 22s but they're NOT 22Ws. :-)

2. I did an hour on my pedaler yesterday. The pedaler is kind of like a stationary bike, but you can use it either on the floor or on a tabletop. My legs feel like I worked them, so I guess I had it on the right tension. :-)

Now the SV: If I was in a stall, it was short-lived because I banished almost 3.5 pounds this week. Woot! As of this morning, I'm down 60# since my high and 31# since surgery. That means I'm still averaging about 3#/week. While I would, of course, love it to be faster, I'm thrilled to be banishing 3#/week. If I continue at that rate, I'll be at goal by October or so. Since my birthday is October, that would be a GREAT birthday prezzie to myself, don't you think?

I'm going to go get a couple of dumbbells today (or, more accurately, DH is going to pick them up for me) and I'll start the resistance workout that my superawesomesexy sister sent me. I know I'll probably still have some skin issues to deal with when I get to goal, but I want to minimize them as much as I possibly can, and that's going to require resistance work on a regular basis while I'm still in banish mode. I'll eventually want to get my boobs fixed, but the same superawesomesexy sister and I figured we might make it a sisters' vacation and get ours done at the same time in a year or so. I guess we'll just have to see. I didn't have a lot of excess skin when I lost 50# a few years ago, so I'm hoping that, since I'm not going down in huge jumps, I may be able to have my skin catch up. We'll see.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

wow! congrats!

Anonymous said...

LOL I don't know that I deserve the moniker superawesomesexy sister but I'll take it! I'm so very proud of you. Keep it up. It'll only get easier.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO BLOOM!!!