Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow!

I was -so- right about retaining fluid. Out of curiosity I weighed myself this morning just to see what the difference was... 4.8# Wow!I'm very interested now to see how I do on my official WI day, which is Monday. I'm trying to remember what my 1st week on WW was like & how much I released then. I'll have to go through the archives and see. I know it was quite a bit, though. Prolly not going to release/banish enough to get to the 260s this week, but I should be darn close, I'd think. Yes, that's a LOT. But if you saw the state of my ankles at the end of the day, you wouldn't argue about my losing that much scale weight.

Anyway.

Day 1 OP was good, though I was craving junk by the end of the day. I didn't give into it, though! So far, day 2 is going swimmingly, as well. I need to get to the supermarket and get stuff to bring for lunch because it's risky to try to stay OP and just -hope- that there's points-friendly food available. So far, I've been able to make pretty good choices, but it's not always possible in the cafeteria. I just need to come up with lunch ideas that don't involve bread. Maybe wrap sandwiches... I can see how many points the brown rice tortillas I have are. That's a possibility. I'll ponder.

No comments: