Monday, March 30, 2009

Wishy-washy Wolf

Deciding that it would definitely help me to put my money where my mouth is (in other words, actually paying for something encouraging me to do it), I joined WW Online this morning. I'm still going to have to be careful with my carbs because I know that too many of them will keep my blood sugar doing the loopy-di-loops it's been doing. I also need to stay away from wheat/barley/rye. Other than that, I should be perfectly fine with doing WW. It's the only program I've been able to stick to for any length of time and actually manage to banish the weight. As of this morning, I have approximately 145# to banish. Sheesh! But, my scale weight is up quite a bit because of how little water I drank over the weekend, and how much sodium I took in. So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the "whoa, slow down nelly!" message that I've been told that WW Online gives you when you lose more than 2# per week. Maybe they'll give me some leeway in the first couple of weeks because a lot of it -will- be water weight. I guess I'll find out. :-)

I've tracked my first meal, and feel like I'm off to a good start.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do fine. *big hugs*

Cardea