Monday, February 09, 2009

Woot!

I finally broke into the 260s - with a vengence. :-) I'm down to 265.2, which is 5# less than last week. Yes, I know that is a lot for one week, but I was retaining water from TOM, so there. I'm also going to enjoy the fact that I'm losing big right now because, if my body stays true to form, my releases will get down to fractions of a pound soon enough. For those who are still sitting there saying "Whoa! That's too darn fast, missy", I'll have you know that I'm not starving myself, I'm not taking laxatives, I'm not making myself throw up, I'm not cutting out a type of food, and I'm not compulsively exercising. I'm following WW and I'm making sure I eat all of my Points everyday and making sure I follow my healthy guidelines wherein I'm getting plenty of fruits and veggies, 2-3 servings of milk, lean protein, whole grains, etc. Right now, this is the rate at which my body is losing, which I'm happy about.

Anyway. /Justification. :-)

Since I'm actually feeling better today, I'm going to do some work in the Room of Doomtm. I promised the hubby I wouldn't over do it, so I won't. I just want to start getting that room de-cluttered. I am really praying that I'll feel up to starting back @ the gym next week. If I'm paying for it, I really wanna use it, darn it. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!