Thursday, June 14, 2007

Yeah, it's been a while...

I've not written in a while. I don't think anyone was really reading it, anyway, and I've mostly been writing in my paper journal. At least writing in my paper journal doesn't spark any kind of drama. *sigh* I really don't know where to begin with the meat of my life, so I'll just stick to writing about WW and my weightloss for this update. Maybe I can ease back in to blogging, or maybe I'll just give it up altogether. I don't know.

Anyway.

As of my WI yesterday, I've lost a total of 39#. I'd hoped to be down a full 40#, but I know that will happen. I've been realizing how poorly most of my clothes are fitting me these days and really must arrange to get a few new things. I hesitate to go too overboard because I am still losing and I don't want to drop a ton of cash on clothes that I only hope to be able wear for a couple of months. The item of clothing that I am probably in the most dire need of replacing is my bras. Sheesh! I told S. that I wanted to splurge some on my bras & panties - even if I won't be able to wear them for a long time. I figure that building confidence should start with what I wear closest to me. Maybe that only makes sense to me, and that is okay.

We've been experiencing some problems with our membership @ the Y. For some reason, our membership dues didn't get deducted from our bank account at the end of May. So, I've been hesitant to go to the gym because I'm afraid they'll turn me away into the night. :-) We've got a call in to the guy in charge, and S. said that the Y had called as he was leaving the house this AM, so he didn't get a chance to listen to the message. Hopefully, it is all straightened out, so we can get back into the gym. I lose so much easier when I'm sticking to WW and exercise. I've been walking, but it's just not the same, psychologically, as going to the gym. Again, maybe that makes sense only to me, but that's OK.

Mucho stress is going on in my life and I'm really trying not to eat the house because of it. One of these days, I'll get that emotional eating under control...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are having so much success with your fat-loss program. I hope whatever is troubling you will work itself out soon. *hugs*