Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gah!

My head still hurts from the second bout with migraines this month. I had one earlier this month that lasted for three days. *sigh* So, I'm going to see my doctor on Friday to see if we can determine a course of action to prevent them and, if not, a treatment option that will not tear my stomach up the way that ibuprofen has been. I'm not sure, but the insomnia may be related. Which is the cause, and which is the effect remains to be seen.

I had a really bad, off-program week this past week. I ended up with a 1.2# gain this morning, which is good in a way because it showed me that the week I just went through was filled with things that I should not be doing. It might take me a day or so to get back on track because of this gorram headache, but I'm doing my best. Frankly, I think if a person can honestly say that s/he is doing his/her best, then that is all anyone can ask.

So, much with the water and with the counting of the Points. Staying on Program is about all I can control right now, so I'm gonna do my damndest to do so.

So there.

No comments: