Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Um, yeah...

I didn't have the best weekend. As I said in my last post, I'd been battling headaches all week. When I went home Thursday, I started getting auras (lights in the edges of my field of vision). Knowing that was an indication that a migraine would soon follow if I didn't head it off at the pass, I popped 3 Motrin and drank some caffeine. Woke up Friday with a headache, but it wasn't a migraine, so I figured I was in the clear. Not so much. Woke up Saturday with the worst migraine I've had in several years. Yeah. Complete with pulsating head, nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, etc. The whole ball of wax, as it were. Even had to have DH call some friends with whom I'd had plans to cancel for me. Sheesh! I took more painkillers and went back to bed. Sunday, I awoke sans migraine, thanks be to all that is decent and holy, but was completely wiped. Because I was still wiped yesterday, no gym visit for me. Instead, I put new sheets on the bed and watched the pilot episode of "Ghost Whisperer". Not the most productive evening, but...

Tonight, I'm going home, and I'm cleaning house. It's driving me crazy. I know, I know. Who would notice? Still. I'm going to whack away at as much as I can this week and use that as my exercise. Hopefully, I'll have it back under control so that I can go to the gym -and- clean. Time to dust off my "control journal", huh? I wonder what Zone we are in? Hmmm. I just figure that a clean house would be more conducive to the other healthy changes I'm trying to make in my life. Let's see, shall we?

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Man! That is tough. I am glad you are feeling better ;) Time to hit the gym :)